Friday, November 10, 2006

Friday, November 10th

Okay, so I was picking up the girls on Friday afternoon; however, this was the scene outside my classroom at about 8:00 a.m.


The snow began falling about the second I got to school that morning. We went from dry, green to sopping, white. The snow is so heavy that you can't even see me and my students standing in the five windows waving at you!


Friday was also Ms. McFaul's last day at Memorial. Although it was a somber time, we still managed to play bingo (and stick to the curriculum), eat food, drink juice and soda, and have a ton-o-fun! Ms. McFaul won't be far from us, however. She'll be returning for study parties, and I suspect that she'll show up now and again just to "crash our academic parties."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home